Thursday 2 July 2015

The next fashion on a budget challenge awaits!

Hi, For those of you who love a fashion challenge and are on a budget welcome to my blog. In my previous posts I gave myself a total of £125 and with that I was to purchase my summer wardrobe. I called it quite aptly The Summer Challenge. I manage to do the task (quite easily, I may add) and bring it in under budget by £1! It may not sound much but it soon adds up. If you read my post entitled: 11 items for successful summer dressing! you will see exactly what I purchased. Now I am going to set myself up for the next challenge. That challenge will be to see what I can purchase for my Autumn wardrobe. However, the budget this time will be £250. I am using this figure as between now and then, i.e towards the end of September, I should be able to save that amount. In the meantime, I shall use my recently purchased summer haul and stuff that I have already have to see me through the summer season. I shall keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment